This tutorial is about the How to clear Google search history on PC/iPhone/Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to clear Google search history on PC/iPhone/Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to clear Google search history on PC/iPhone/Android
It’s fine if you want to protect your Google search history. Google has been in the news a lot lately on the topic of data security, and not always in a good way. People are becoming increasingly suspicious of Google’s use of data, from sharing its products to leaking customer data and even collecting personal information from people who use Google apps. Even if you don’t own an Android phone, you probably use three or four Google services every day, so the company knows a lot about you. The information it collects may include your travel and shopping habits, even if you have used the Service offline.
This privacy database does not mean that Google is trying to harass you personally, as the information is stored anonymously, but it is connected to you. This allows advertisers to better understand demographics and determine their interests to better target ads. If you’ve seen something you shouldn’t when doing things for work, or if you don’t want websites to read your private information, there are ways to delete Google history stored on your devices.
How to Clear Google Search History on PC/iPhone/Android
Clear Google search history from your Chrome web browser on a computer
- Open the Chrome web browser on a desktop or laptop.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Select History from the dropdown menu, then select History from the submenu.
- To clear all your search history between a specific time and the present, select Clear browsing data on the left side of the screen.
- On the next tab, select the Time Range dropdown menu and choose All Time to clear your history. Optionally, clear the check boxes next to the items you want to keep.
- Select Clear data.
- Select the three vertical dots to the right of an item you want to delete, then choose Delete from history.
Clear Google History From Your Chrome Web Browser On Android
- Open the Chrome web browser app on your Android device.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner, then tap History.
- If you want to clear all your search history, tap Clear browsing data. Alternatively, if you want to clear individual search items from your history, scroll down to find the item or tap the magnifying glass to search for an item and then tap the X to the right of the individual item to delete it.
- If you are clearing all history, tap the Time Range dropdown arrow and select All Time. Optionally, clear the check boxes next to the items listed below if you prefer not to clear them.
- Tap Clear data in the bottom right corner.
Clear Google search history from your Chrome web browser on iOS
- Open the Chrome web browser app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the bottom menu.
- Tap History in the submenu.
- To clear all of your search history, tap Clear browsing data at the bottom.
- On the next tab, choose a time range from the menu. To delete all of your history, leave it set to Always.
- Make sure Browsing History is checked. If not, tap it to add a check mark. Optionally, tap to check or uncheck any of the following items.
- Tap Clear browsing data and then tap it a second time to confirm that you want to clear the data.
Final words: How to clear Google search history on PC/iPhone/Android
I hope you understand this article How to clear Google search history on PC/iPhone/Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.