What you need to know
- Microsoft recently released Edge version 105.0.1343.25 to the stable channel.
- The update improves enhanced security mode by adding support for WebAssembly for x64 Windows.
- A handful of other improvements also arrive in the latest version of Edge, including new options for Cloud Site List Management in IE mode.
Microsoft shipped an update for Edge this week that brings it to version 105.0.1343.25 (opens in new tab). The browser’s enhanced security mode now supports WebAssembly for x64 Windows. Alongside that change, the latest version of Edge includes a handful of other improvements.
Microsoft Edge version 105.0.1343.25 is rolling out to the Stable Channel. That release happens progressively, so you may not see it right away.
Microsoft Edge version 105.0.1343.25 changelog
- Enhanced security mode improvements. Enhanced security mode now supports WebAssembly for x64 Windows. Additional cross-platform support is expected in the future. For more information, see Browse more safely with Microsoft Edge (opens in new tab).
- Improvement to the Cloud Site List Management experience for IE mode.
- Improvements to the Cloud Site List Management experience for IE mode now available in GCC. GCC customers can now utilize the full Microsoft Edge site list experience in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
Original Source by [author_name]