Why Cyber Crime Pays
Cyber Crime Generates More Money Than All Drug Trafficking In The World
How do you know if your computer or network is truly hacker proof? Just because your home computer came with a firewall by Symantec or your IT manager installed a new Cisco Pix, that does not mean you are protected.
Unlike when someone breaks into your home or office and there are physical signs showing that you have become a victim of burglary, when a hacker breaks into your computer there are no obvious signs. Your mouse won't start squeaking and your keyboard will not start typing "I'm being hacked...HELP!"
In the movies, they portray a hacker (actor) sitting in front of a computer and within in seconds (not minutes) the hacker has hacked into a bank, government networks, his schools computer, his girlfriend laptop or a social media account like Facebook or Twitter.
In reality it does not work that way. Here are the 5 steps of computer hacking:
- Reconnaissance (research) - Gathering information about the target. Just like a professional team who watches the video tapes of their opponents before game time, looking for the weakness and strength of their opponents, so does a hacker looking for the strengths and weaknesses in your network or website.
- Scanning/Vulnerability check – This is what AmIHackerProof.com performs. AmIHackerProof.com scans website, computer or network just like a hacker would. Below is a list of scanning phases and checks AmIHackerProof.com performs.
- Gaining Access – this is the penetration or hacking phase. Using the information found in #2 Scanning/Vulnerability check.
- Maintaining Access – Once a hacker gains access, he wants to keep access. He does this by setting up backdoors, adding phantom accounts or even installing spyware.
- Cover Tracks – What makes a “Great” thief is being able to sneak in and get out without leaving any trace. A “Great” hacker compared to an “ok” hacker can get in and out without leaving a trace.
For more information on computer hacking and the different stages click here to download the .PDF “Introduction To Ethical Computer Hacking."
How Do You Make Money?
All you have to do is scan any website or IP address you like. After the scan is completed and AmIHackerProof.com confirms how many vulnerabilities the website or IP address has, you then contact the owner of the website and notify them that their website may be “Hackable” and they can go to www.AmIHackerProof.com/Results where they can purchase the detail report showing all the weaknesses and vulnerabilities.
Once the report is purchased via PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express, you will receive an email notifying you the report was purchased, along with your commission total for the sale.
Anyone can purchase a report. A report can be purchased over and over. The more websites you scan the more money you make. It does not get any easier!
How Much Can You Make?
We make it easy and inexpensive to become an affiliate for AmIHackerProof.com. You can make money just as fast as you can type in a website.
- 20% Commission - Free
- 25% Commission - $30 annually
- 30% Commission - $50 annually
- 35% Commission - $70 annually
- 40% Commission - $99 annually
Every Friday Is Payday
All transactions completed by 12am every Thursday will be deposited into your PayPal account by 9pm every Friday.
No Experience Needed
Every Tuesday at 7pm and 10pm Eastern time, an online training course is conducted showing how to sell AmIHackerProof.com. New features are added, and include top security stories of the week, and #1 Salesperson of the Week. An interactive Q&A concludes the session.
Computer Security For Dummies
You do not need to know computer security, or have a hacker background or training to help a customer/client. AmIHackerProof.com has trained and certified experts in the field of computer security that will answer any questions you or your customers may have.